Wings® Supports You at Every Step
Personalized support when and how you need it
From initial training, to onboarding, and live support.
We have you covered.
Free Initial Training
- 1-hour training
- Q & A
- Set-up user accounts
- 15-minute Quick Start
- Assistance uploading data
Live & Email Support
- Telephone, virtual, and email support offered M-F 9am to 5pm EST
- After-hours email support
Upgrades & Enhancements
- Free updates
- Constant product development
- Innovative integrations
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Cloud-based software is software you use over the internet with a web browser, a dedicated desktop client, or an API that integrates with your desktop or mobile operating system. There is no need to install any CDs, download any software, or worry about upgrades.
Our state-of-the-art servers are protected by biometric locks and 24-hour surveillance. Our software and infrastructure are updated regularly with the latest security patches. The traffic on our network flows behind an enterprise-class firewall to keep your data safe. In addition, all of the HIPAA data is encrypted to add additional security.
Unlike traditional software that requires you to download and install updates yourself, Wings® is updated automatically whenever updates become available. Whenever you use our products you’re always using the latest and greatest version.
Our software is HIPAA compliant and meets both the current SAS 70 Type II 1Certification and SSAE 16 (The highest level). The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) were implemented to protect the confidentiality and integrity of electronic personal health information. Being HIPAA compliant means virtual and physical configurations – from networks and servers to virtual machines and security infrastructure-must be maintained and assessed against HIPAA policies, and proven in the event of an audit. In addition, all of the HIPAA data is encrypted to add additional security.
For organizations with highly sensitive business data, traditional hosting solutions often are not sufficient. These companies generally require the services of a hosting firm operating out of a SAS 70 Type II certified data center facility. States on Auditing Standards No.70, most commonly referred to as SAS 70, is a global auditing standard created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Service providers that obtain this certification have met the strict standards by passing a thorough audit of their control objectives and activities, including the controls that preside over information technology and various other related technologies. These audits are performed by reputable independent bodies that ensure the policies needed to comply with SAS 70 are valid and enforced.
Yes! Your data is easy to retrieve from Wings®. Unlike our competitors, we do not hold your data hostage. You are able to retrieve your data whenever you like. Just ask. Our terms are clearly listed in our Services Agreements.
Yes! Your data is backed up every day. Our backups are stored in multiple locations for additional redundancy. You could say our backups have backups. We’ve never lost anyone’s data and we won’t lose yours.
Yes! The software gives you the ability to merge each client’s information directly into either Microsoft Word or WordPerfect documents. The software is supplied with numerous template documents, which can be easily altered or you can create your own.
Yes, the software includes the following forms:
- HA-501-U5 Request for Hearing by Administrative Law Judge
- HA-520-U5 Request for Review of Hearing Decision/Order
- HA-539 Notice Regarding Substitution of Party Upon Death of Claimant
- HA-4608 Waiver of Your Right To Personal Appearance
- HA-4631 Claimant’s Recent Medical Treatment
- HA-4632 Claimant’s Medications
- HA-4633 Claimant’s Work Background
- SSA-1560-U4 Petition to Obtain Approval of a Fee for Representing a Claimant Before the SSA
- SSA-3288 Consent for Release of Information
- SSA-561-U2 Request for Reconsideration (English & Spanish versions)
- SSA-61 Request for Review by a Federal Reviewing Official
- SSA-789-U Request For Reconsideration – Disability Cessation – Right to Appear
- SSA-795 Statement of Claimant or Other Persons
- SSA-827 Authorization to Disclose Information to The Social Security Administration
- SSA-1695 Identifying Information for Possible Direct Payment of Authorized Fees
- SSA-1696-U4 Appointment of Representation
- SSA-1699 Request for Appointed Representative’s Direct Payment Information
- SSA-3368-BK Disability Report – Adult
- SSA-3369-BK Work History Report
- SSA-3373 Function Report – Adult
- SSA-3441-BK Disability Report – Appeal
Yes! For those law firms and advocates that work in the area of Veterans Law, Wings® has an add-on specific for Veterans Law.
Yes. Our software allows you to track hearings, appeals, briefs, documents, and more.
Wings® is available from any device and from any place. The software is web, mobile, MAC & iPad friendly.
Yes. Our software includes an easy texting feature. Simply click on the phone number and you can send a text directly to the client.