Wings® Legal Case & Practice Management in the Cloud
Are you ready to fly? We make it easy.
Easy to Get Started. Easy-to-Use. Support When You Need It.
Grow & Manage Your Practice with Wings
Wings Legal Case & Practice Management in the Cloud is a nationally recognized secure Cloud-based software that is a platform for law firms of all sizes to store, manage and protect their clients’ case files and offers unparalleled automation for the practice of law, especially in the areas of Social Security Disability, Veterans Law, Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury.
- Missing Deadlines?
- Manual Case Tracking?
- Unkempt Case Files?
- Tedious Document Creation?
- Managing Servers, Backups & Software Upgrades?
Get Uncomplicated Case & Practice Management with Wings
Wings Legal Case & Practice Management software is intuitive and easy to use.
No PhD required.
Simplify Your Everyday Law Firm Operations with Wings
- Enhanced team communication with internal chat
- Send & receive text messages with clients
- Automated emails with clients
- Interactive client portal
- Exceptional client services with efficient software features in real-time
Seamless Document Management
- Easy document creation
- Automated document population
- Comprehensive file management system gives instant access
- Dynamic customization of standard forms and templates
- No limits on file type
Innovative Reporting & Tracking
- Calendar integrations to monitor deadlines
- Bird's eye view of cases and hearings
- Process tracking to keep things moving without missing deadlines
- Built-in reports plus a Report Wizard for easy custom reports
Automations & Integration Options
- Disability Planners - ReleasePoint
- Leading Response - Law Ruler
- Legal Conversions - Atlasware
- Quickbooks and more
- Accelerate growth and increase revenue with Crocodile Handshake
- 24/7 cloud CMS software access
- Drag, drop & save documents from your desktop to view immediately
- Easy migration of existing data
- Free initial training
- Use on any device, anywhere
- MAC & iPad compatibility
Technology & Security
- 24-hour surveillance
- Biometrically locked servers
- Complete HIPAA compliance
- SSL encryption
- Secure cloud encryption and compliance
- Managed servers, software upgrades, and backups on secure U.S. based servers
We Make It Look Easy. Just Ask Our Clients.
"I have used the Crocodile program, for the last 6 years, and I am totally satisfied with all aspects of the program. It has helped my staff and I organize all aspects of our social security practice.”
- Glen Burnie Law Firm
Wings Built-in Modules Support Your Specific Practice Needs
No need to juggle multiple software programs. This is all-in-one Legal Practice + Case Management technology that works for you.
Social Security Disability
- Designed specifically for SSD
- See your SSA cases at-a-glance
- Includes all major SSA forms
- Easily track correspondence
- Includes a module specifically for Veterans Law
- Easily track VA claims and appeals
- View military service records in one place
- Streamlined task management
- Designed specifically for Workers Compensation claims
- Efficiently track Workers Comp claims
- See all your claims in one spot
- Enhanced security and HIPAA compliant
- Designed specifically for Personal Injury attorneys
- Communicate with clients from anywhere
- Track time and billing with ease
- Easily create personal injury case documents
Crocodiles with Wings
Legal technology developed through real legal practice experience.
How do Crocodiles get Wings? Through practice, innovation and nearly 30 years of legal technology development.
Crocodile Solutions was founded by a law firm practice manager with a decade of experience. In an effort to help his firm grow without adding administrative staffing and expense, he designed one of the first legal practice management software offerings ever developed. Thirty years later, he has developed multiple software products, now combined into one robust platform, and evolved to serve attorneys and firms of all sizes across the country in Social Security Disability, Veterans Law, Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury.